Spider Facebook doesn't work well on my blog

david created the topic: Spider Facebook doesn't work well on my blog

Hi guys, I just installed Spider Facebook plugin for free on my WordPress website. the problem is that when i try to activate more than one feature, only one of the features shows. For example, if i try adding "like box", "Comment" and "share" to my pages or posts only one would end up showing. Added to this, when for example "comment" shows, the comments just appears on all pages and posts of the website, instead of individual comments on individual posts and pages. what should i do???

:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Spider Facebook doesn't work well on my blog

Dear David,

Thank you for informing us about the problem you're facing with Spider Facebook!

Could you open a support ticket by e-mailing us to [email protected]? Please grant us temporary WordPress admin access. Our developers will take a look at the problem and figure out a solution as soon as possible.

Also please send the URL to this forum topic in your e-mail, so we can easily recognize the issue you're referring.
Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

david replied the topic: Spider Facebook doesn't work well on my blog

Hi Agapi, would there be another way to go about this without granting you temporary admin login???
The website is www.socialspy.ng from the front end you can actually see what im talking about just viewing pages and 2 or 3 posts. Regards!

:)

Agapi G. replied the topic: Spider Facebook doesn't work well on my blog

Dear David,

We understand your worries about giving temporary WordPress admin access, however, we really would like to see you among our satisfied customers.

The problem is, that these issues are unique on each website. In order to fix the issue we need to take a look at the code of the plugin. That is why we need admin access.

We have a strong privacy policy, which secures any kind of sensitive data, feel free to take a look at it: web-dorado.com/web-dorado-privacy-statement.html

Therefore, you can create a temporary admin account with temporary credentials, and after we make the changes you can freely delete the account.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds