Language not changing, always in English.

Michelle created the topic: Language not changing, always in English.

Hi, I have both Like Button and Comments on my posts and both in English but I wanted to change the language.

On the comments plugin, even choosing the other language on the menu, it doesn't working and the plugin continues in English. On the Like Button I didn't find that option...

How can I fix this?!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Language not changing, always in English.

Dear Michelle,

Could you please let us know how is your website being translated to other languages? Is it a plugin?

Spider Facebook itself has language options, which can be found among Like or Comment facebook you have added. Please look for Language option there.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Michelle replied the topic: Language not changing, always in English.

Hello Agapi,

I'm not using a plugin to translate the website, when I said that I'm choosing the lang on the menu, I was talking about the Spider option that you mentioned.

On the Spider plugin, I've choosen the lang to Portuguese but at the website the plugin continues in English.

Btw I couldn't even find the same language option on the Like Button config, as you can see on the attachment.

You can see it live here: miseixas.com/16livros16filmes/narnia/

Attachments:

Agapi G. replied the topic: Language not changing, always in English.

Dear Michelle,

Thank you for clarifying the issue!

Could you please submit a support ticket to [email protected] and give temporary admin access to your website? Our developers will take a look at the problem and figure out a solution as soon as possible.

Make sure to include the link to this forum topic in your e-mail.
Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.398 seconds