About Word Press Photo Gallery

Susan Young created the topic: About Word Press Photo Gallery

First of all your dropdown for new topic does not have photo gallery for wordpress in it so selected something else to be able to post.

I have the current free version of wordpress gallery on my website and am trying to upgrade but when I try to deactivate the free version I am presented with a box asking why - no matter what I select I am taken to a blank page and when I return manually to my admin section of the website the plug in is still activate. Tried in 2 browsers on 2 different computers and systems. Please advise.

Thanks
Sue

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: About Word Press Photo Gallery

Hello Susan!

We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please access your website using FTP connection? Navigate to /wp-content/plugins directory and delete /photo-gallery folder. You will be able to install the Pro version afterwards.

You can use FileZilla to access your website files, or other FTP client software.
Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds