Hello ! Please Help! i dont know how to translate the pluggin to spanish !

JP created the topic: Hello ! Please Help! i dont know how to translate the pluggin to spanish !

Hello ! i want to translate the plugin to Spanish i see a folder with several languages ..but, how I configure it..
Thanks !!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Hello ! Please Help! i dont know how to translate the pluggin to spanish !

Dear User,

Thanks for contacting WebDorado support team~

You can modify the translations using POEdit software. All translation files of the product are located under /languages folder of its directory.

You will need to download .po and .mo files of your language from here and modify .po with POEdit. Then please upload new .po and .mo back to the same folder, replacing their old versions.

Let me know in case you have further questions.
Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

JP replied the topic: Hello ! Please Help! i dont know how to translate the pluggin to spanish !

Thank you very much .. this is what i did ...

i got t the mo and po files language_sp_ES and renamed language_sp-MX and it kind of work ..

Now i have the file part in English part in Spanish,., ( see file )

what can i do now ..

Anoush replied the topic: Hello ! Please Help! i dont know how to translate the pluggin to spanish !

Dear User,

It is not clear enough what have you done. So I am kindly asking you to send the modified files using this form. . We will take a look and get back to you as soon as we can.

Thanks! Have a fine day!

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds