image insertion to contact

Godie created the topic: image insertion to contact

Hello,
I wonder why image insertion to contact doesn't work. I click on the "select" button, selected an image and clicked "insert into post". Nothing will happen, only an empty white page showed up. No links or buttons to come to action again so far? I only can go back with no image inserted. Same happens with upload from own computer.
What can I do?

RGDS, Godie
--- I have the reg. version of spider contacts wordpress ---

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Re: image insertion to contact

Dear Godie,

Could you please make sure if the folder where you are trying to upload the files has a write access?

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Godie replied the topic: Re: image insertion to contact

I used the normal wordpress media library, nothing special. Other image insertions in posts or pages work this way.
The failure is either with image upload or with selection of an already uploaded image from the media library.
I also will get an image display, when I copy manually the image path into a contact profile.

Godie

Administrator replied the topic: Re: image insertion to contact

Dear Godie,

Please give us a link (to [email protected]) to your site and temporary admin user account, and we will try to find out the problem as soon as possible.

Best regards
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds