Frontend Alignment of Parameters

Hillary Funk created the topic: Frontend Alignment of Parameters

When I enter information into my parameters they are duplicating boxes and the frontend view is not aligned correctly. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin and it is still not working. See attachment.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Frontend Alignment of Parameters

Dear Hillary,

The duplicating boxes is the functionality of Spider Contacts. It is not a bug. It is called to allow users save their time and do not add new fields each times. It adds them automatically. If you leave them empty they will not be visible in front-end.
Can you please give us a link to your contacts page so as we can have a look at your issue with alignment?

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Hillary Funk replied the topic: Frontend Alignment of Parameters

I attached it in my original question, but here it is again. You can see that I am testing it out and using test parameters fo title and email under "Stan Marsh" are not aligned correctly with "Title" and "Email" like the built in email field is and looks pretty bad.

Attachments:

Support replied the topic: Frontend Alignment of Parameters

Dear Hillary,

Could you please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll fix your issue as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Peter replied the topic: Frontend Alignment of Parameters

That problem is an issue in general you missed the tag, vertical-align:middle, when adding new parameters can you launch an update to fix that or a how to?

Agapi G. replied the topic: Frontend Alignment of Parameters

Hello Peter! Thank you for posting your request!

Could you please specify the problem a little bit? Would you like the contact title (name) to be equally aligned with the parameters?

Please give us a screenshot of what you would like us to change and we'll update the product with this modification.
Thanks in advance! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Peter replied the topic: Frontend Alignment of Parameters

Yes, the issue is the same from Hillary Funk, she has a screenshot, its the same thing. when you add a new parameter is not equally aligned vertically.
And the plugin is not responsive...

Agapi G. replied the topic: Frontend Alignment of Parameters

Thanks a lot, Peter!

I'll let our developers know. They will fix the alignment problem, also make some improvements, and release an updated version.

Hopefully they can improve the responsiveness also.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds