Please Help - I Have a Display Problem.

Gary H created the topic: Please Help - I Have a Display Problem.

Please Help,

I am having a display problem when using Spider Contacts. When I click on the below link everything looks okay. All of modules on the right side of the website (position-6) display correct as well as the footer at the bottom of the website.

Click Here to See Contact

However, after clicking on the above link I am taken to the page below that displays all of the main contact information.

Click Here to See Full Contact

The modules that were on the right side of the website shift to the bottom left and the footer changes too. I can not find a way to re-size the width of the box in order to get the modules to fall back in place.

I have changed several settings in the options section for styles and colors. Nothing lines up. My template was built using Artisteer 4.

Also, when I click on an image to make it larger that was uploaded to Spider Contacts it displays behind the menu bar on the website - See screen capture below.

Can support help me figure this out? I will send you my Admin login so you can see whats going on.

Thank you!

UPDATE: If I can find out where to edit this file to make the width smaller - maybe this will fix my display problem? See screen capture below with notes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Administrator replied the topic: Re: Please Help - I Have a Display Problem.

Dear Gary,

The problem is solved.(Before testing please clear your browser's cache.)

Best regards
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds