Event calendar WD Pro & WP do not show in "Category" list for this forum.

sally created the topic: Event calendar WD Pro & WP do not show in "Category" list for this

I can't even ask a question when the WD product is not even listed !!!!!!!!!

The problem is that my calendar monthly view does not show all events in each day. Why are the size (height) of each week the same?

The example calendar on this page apparently shows all events because the second week is larger (height) than the first week:
wordpress.org/plugins/event-calendar-wd/

Instead, my calendar shows "More Events" on April 19:
fentonartscouncil.com/arts-culture-calendar/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Event calendar WD Pro & WP do not show in "Category" list for this

Hi Sally!

Firstly please note, that the forum for Event Calendar WD (and all other WordPress plugins) is on WordPress.org, within the following link:
wordpress.org/support/plugin/event-calendar-wd

As for the styling on your calendar, unfortunately, looks like the stylesheet of the page is not loading for some reason, and we currently see just a plain HTML page. Could you please check this with your hosting provider, so we can check the calendar?

Thanks! Have a nice start of the week!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds