Regarding Spider Contact

Jithu created the topic: Regarding Spider Contact

Hi,

I have already purchased and installed the Spider contact on my web system months back. And have all my contact created and published on the site. But my bad, I have installed it again with a free version of Spider Contact by mistake and my webpage crashed because of no customizing option. Could I re-setup the customizable version again. I don't have the purchased .zip file with me since it was setup by previous employer of the organization. Please help me asap.

Thanks,
Jithu Jose.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Regarding Spider Contact

Dear Jithu,

Could you please let us know when approximately you have purchased Spider Contacts? In case your subscription period is still valid, you should have the latest version of the product in your account of Web-Dorado.com.

Please log in to the account, with which you've purchased the extension, go to My Products and you will find Spider Contacts here.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds