presenting spider contacts on frontend - Joomla

Peder created the topic: presenting spider contacts on frontend - Joomla

I bought the spider PRO contacts to make a pro- presentation of the contact persons in our Board

However, I'm quite disappointed in your product. Simple spreadsheet presentation changes adjustements be executed.. The original Joomla seems better after this..

I cannot seem to change the table presentation (columns order and heading) - use or not use of columns / headings etc.
I cannot either change the order of the contacts - like: CO, NCO, etc. (in Danish Forman, Næstformand, Kasserer ..) - Backend is not like Frontend?

Same problem in "Contacts presentation - the Sorting order of Backend - does not show in Frontend.

Danish Website: www.frigglaug.dk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: presenting spider contacts on frontend - Joomla

Dear Peder,

We are sorry, that Spider Contacts was a disappointment for you.

But please be informed, that you are able to enable/disable columns within Spider Contacts options. Are you having problems regarding to this?

And to change the order of contacts please go to Spider Contacts > Contacts and write the necessary order number under Order column.

So please let me know in case you are having trouble with the above two options and we will take a look.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Peder replied the topic: presenting spider contacts on frontend - Joomla

Sorry still having problems -
Can't sort and present the contacts in the order - which seems ok - but is no
Can't find where to change layout of columns -
Having problems with the layout of simple view - text overflow
Having problems with adapting to my JoomlaShine template

Dear Peder,

Please be informed, unfortunately you can only enable/disable columns in table view of Spider contacts. And this can be done from Spider Contacts > Options > Message options. Could you please try this and let me know?

As for the rest of the issues, please contact us by e-mail ([email protected]) and give temporary admin access to your website. Our developers will take a look at the problems and figure out a solution as soon as possible.

Also please make sure to include the URL to this forum topic in your e-mail.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Thank you I'll mail access info to you.

Note: Please note that I will be very unhappy if your solution - I'm sure you'll find one - is not a temporary one, that disappears when I update Joomla, JoomlaShine-Epic or other software on our website. Otherwise it is no good working on this.
Thanks in advance.

Dear Peder,

Thank you for e-mailing temporary access!

Don't worry, we will make it in a way, that you will not face the problem again. And you're ticket is already being processed, I'll let you know, when we find a solution.

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Dear Agapi -
Virtual hug from here (we give a lot of hugs in our viking guild here in Denmark)
Thanks in advance !!
Peder

Dear Peder,

We are all virtually hugging you back!
Have a great weekend, and I will let you know as soon as our development team finishes working on your website.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.237 seconds