Spider Contacts Upload DB

Sebastian Castorena created the topic: Spider Contacts Upload DB

I had tested Spider Contacts Lite to list all the members of a medical department and I decided to buy hoping that I did not have to input every member one by one. I was hoping there would be a funciontality to upload a .CSV file or something because I have over 2000 members in different categories.

Are you serious I have to input them one by one??? :( :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Spider Contacts Upload DB

Dear Sebastian,

We regret to say, that unfortunately contacts need to be created one by one. Spider Contacts does not have the functionality to import items with CSV or XML.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Sebastian Castorena replied the topic: Spider Contacts Upload DB

Hello,

Can you please visit consejomexicanodermatologia.org.mx/index...matologia-pediatrica

I wonder if you can help me with the following:

1. I don't need the E-mail column so I wonder if there is a way to remove this or at least hide the header in the table.
2. I would like the parameters header to have a subtitle so that I can put the parameters in one single line and the subtitle will be the key to these parameters.

Thank you

Dear Sebastian,

Luckily, there's an option to deactivate the e-mail field! Please go to Spider Contacts > Options > Message Options and find Enable/Disable 'Email' Field option.

Please disable it, clear your website/browser cache and test again.
Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Sebastian Castorena replied the topic: Spider Contacts Upload DB

I have disabled the 'Email' field and cleared cache and it still showing up, I have even used other browsers to test.

consejomexicanodermatologia.org.mx/index...iembros/dermatologia

Any feedback on the second part of my question?

[2. I would like the parameters header to have a subtitle so that I can put the parameters in one single line and the subtitle will be the key to these parameters.]

Thank you

Dear Sebastian,

In that case, do you mind giving us temporary admin access to your website? Please send the login information to [email protected]. We will check the problem and provide a solution as soon as possible.

Please mention the URL to this forum topic in your e-mail.

Regarding to your second requirement, unfortunately Spider Contacts does not have the mentioned functionality.
Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds