Just need to display descriptions for codes

Martin Elliott created the topic: Just need to display descriptions for codes

I am looking into Spider Catalog just to display descriptions for specific codes which are custom fields in my custom post. I am using wordpress as a database to hold articles for a mathematics journal. Each article has a custom field of "AMS classification" which contains codes (eg. the screen displays AMS Class: 14F40, 18F15, 26B05, 28A80. I would like to be able to have a button for the user to press which substitutes the descriptions for each code. (eg. linear equations,polynomials, etc).

Would there be a short code in the Spider Catalog plugin that would allow me to use it on my page template? or perhaps you can point me in another direction. I am relatively new to the WordPress platform and I thought it would be easy to find a plugin to perform the sort of lookup that I need to do for these code values and their corresponding descriptions.
many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Just need to display descriptions for codes

Dear Martin,

Please be informed, that unfortunately Spider Catalog does not have the mentioned functionality. You will perhaps need to look for another solution.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds