Products page is empty

Zolan Deria created the topic: Products page is empty

Hello, I just installed Spider Catalog for Wordpress. Everything seems OK, almost all the windows of Spider are displayed correctly, except the Products page, which is inevitably important to make any change to my catalog... WP version is 3.7.3, I use a professional template (one from SMThemes), it does not mess with any of my other plugins. I tries 3 other catalogs, no problem with either (just they don't fulfill the requirements). I tried Chrome and IE9, same story. Emptied the cache, no change. On the frontend there is no problem, if I include the shortcut on a page, it displays the sample televisions. I attach a screenshot.

Thanks for your help!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Products page is empty

Dear Zolan,

Could you please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll try to fix the problem as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.304 seconds