multiple language

FNA Import created the topic: multiple language

Hi, i bought and install the catalog. I installed qTranslate and work good on all the site, but the code not work inside the catalog. This is possible to add multiple language? here we need a website in english and french.

The normal code is: <!--:fr-->french version<!--:en-->english version<!--:-->

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: multiple language

Dear customer,

Yes it is possible. But you should translate it manually.If you want a multi-language site, you should create .ini file for every language and place it in appropriate language folder.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

FNA Import replied the topic: multiple language

Hi, can you explain more about the .ini file please?? i do my first website and i'm a bit lost!!

Thanks

Dear customer,

We are sorry for misunderstanding. It seemed to us that you use Joomla Spider Catalog. If you use WordPress you should set define('WPLANG','nl_NL'); in wp_config.php config file. If you set define('WPLANG','fr-FR')it should be translated automatically. You can modify the translations from wp-content/plugins/spidercatalog/languages/ (you will need POEdit www.poedit.net/download.php ).

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

FNA Import replied the topic: multiple language

Hi, i check the .po with your poedit, but this is only for the catalog system... i talk for "my description" and "title"... in all other page i use qTranslate with code before text and code after text. Please go see my webpage for see what i talk.
www.fnaimport.com

Thanks
Fred

Dear customer,

Sorry for misunderstanding. Unfortunately our product doesn't support multilanguage translations yet.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds