How can I link my thumbnail image to product page

Brad Miller created the topic: How can I link my thumbnail image to product page

I would like the thumbnail to go to the product page as the Name and "more" link.

Here is the site in development:

dev.perkinsmfg.com/?page_id=47

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Re: How can I link my thumbnail image to product page

Dear Brad,

Please give us (to [email protected]) admin access and we'll change it for you, but that will be available as an option later.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Brad Miller replied the topic: Re: How can I link my thumbnail image to product page

I set up a user and sent an email. If possible, I would love a quick note to know what you changed. I like to learn if possible. Thanks.

Support replied the topic: Re: How can I link my thumbnail image to product page

Dear Brad,

The modification is done. Please check and let us know if there is anything wrong.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brad Miller

Janne replied the topic: Re: How can I link my thumbnail image to product page

Hi,

I would like the thumbnails link to product page as well, any help appreciated.

Dear Janne,

Please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site and we'll do the modifications.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Brad Miller replied the topic: Re: How can I link my thumbnail image to product page

Works great. Thanks.

Danny Los replied the topic: Re: How can I link my thumbnail image to product page

Could you explain what needs to be changed to do this, I see that for alot of questions on this forum you ask for the login details and do the changes yourself but it would be really helpful if you explain what needs to be changed so we understand how everything works and learn a bit more.

Dear Danny,

It can be done by code modification. You should set href link to the other page for image onclick function. If you tell us which version you use we can customize it for you for free.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Danny Los replied the topic: Re: How can I link my thumbnail image to product page

Wow that was a quick reply :)

I'm using wordpress 3.7.1 and your plugin version 2.6.5

Dear Danny,

Could you please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll customize it as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Giuseppe Aveni replied the topic: How can I link my thumbnail image to product page

Hi,

I would like the thumbnails link to product page as well

Support replied the topic: How can I link my thumbnail image to product page

Dear customer,

Can you please tell us which version you use ? Please also give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Giuseppe Aveni replied the topic: How can I link my thumbnail image to product page

Hi,

I'm using the Version 2.7.4. Unfortunately my site is not online yet. we are currently developing it locally.

could you please provide me one version with the modification is side or send me the instruction to changed it.

thank's in advance for your help

Dear customer,

Please contact us again when your website is online and we will surely customize it for you for free.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Hi,

Could you please provide me a customise one. I would like to finalised the web site before moving it online this is more professional.

thanks in advance

Dear customer,

Can you please also tell us which version you use(Free or Pro)?

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Hi,

i'm using the pro version. I purchased it yesterday.

thank you for your support

Administrator replied the topic: How can I link my thumbnail image to product page

Dear Giuseppe,

We have sent customized file to your email.

Fantastic...

thank you very much.

Simas Simanavicius replied the topic: How can I link my thumbnail image to product page

it i possible things like this put in totorial or in some documentation?

Dear Simas,

If you want we can send you the customized product too. But first of all can you tell us which version you use(free or Pro)?

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

David Pastor S replied the topic: How can I link my thumbnail image to product page

I cant understand why not you give us the instructions for change the code... I am having a lot of pain in my head and i am loosing a lot of time searching in the plugin code how change things like paddings... etc.

I dont want give to anyone my admin access i can do the changes but, please, help us a little, pleeeease!!!!

I have pro version.

Soy español, mi inglés no es muy bueno.
Regards.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Simas Simanavicius

Simas Simanavicius replied the topic: How can I link my thumbnail image to product page

i have PRO version, but change spider with another one. as a back-end developer, its realy hard to work with some plugins without any documentation. but plugin in overal not bad. Time is very important when u building something.

The following user(s) said Thank You: David Pastor S

Tong Yun replied the topic: How can I link my thumbnail image to product page

Currently I'm using the free version but it looks good enough to make a purchase. The one question I have is, is linking controlled in one of the css files? If it is, which one? I'm working on a friend's website and so far, this plugin works in best to display images but I'd like to be able to control the image linking. Thanks

Time to create page: 0.347 seconds