<p> Paragraphs not appearing on frontend.

mike ryan created the topic: <p> Paragraphs not appearing on frontend.

Hello,

I'm currently working on a project using Spider Catolog on my wordpress site. While making my site I noticed that none of my paragraphs are showing any returns almost like are being removed from the front end all together. Paragraphs are respected throughout the rest of the site except for the catalog and all catalog products.

Here is a link a product showing this issue:

goo.gl/O1jppm

Attached is an image showing how returns should appear in the backend editor.

Thank you.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: <p> Paragraphs not appearing on frontend.

Hey Mike! Thank you for letting us know about this!

Perhaps the line breaks are being ignored when the product is viewed from frontend. We will fix this issue for you ASAP! Could you please submit a support ticket by filling out the form on this page?
goo.gl/7SbEU1

Make sure to send temporary administrator login information. and also the link to this forum thread. Our development team will take a look at the problem and figure out a solution.

Thanks! Have a nice start of the week!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Agapi G. replied the topic: <p> Paragraphs not appearing on frontend.

Hi Mike!

I am happy to inform you, that our development team has resolved the problem on your website! The paragraphs are showing as they should. The code that fixed the problem is the following:

echo '</div><div class="" style="text-align:left;vertical-align:middle;"><div class="" colspan="2"><div style="padding:4px !important;' . (isset($bgcolor) ? $bgcolor : "") . '"><p>' . htmlspecialchars_decode(wpautop($row->description)) . '</p></div></div></div>';

It is added to /catalog/front_end_functions.html.php file. Could you please check product pages and confirm, that they are displaying properly now?

Thank you! Enjoy the weekend!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds