Product import using csv - cannot assign category

Syed Hasan created the topic: Product import using csv - cannot assign category

When I import products using csv import, even though I have category populated in spreadsheet, it does not assign the products and I have to manually assign one by one. What am I doing wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Product import using csv - cannot assign category

Hi Syed! Thank you for letting us know about this problem!

Looks like everything is done correctly, so there might be a problem within the plugin installed to your site. Could you please give us temporary WordPress admin access to the website where you are exporting the file from?

Please send the login info to [email protected], mentioning the link to this forum topic in your e-mail. Our development team will check the issue as soon as possible and figure out a solution.

Thank you! Have a wonderful weekend!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Syed Hasan replied the topic: Product import using csv - cannot assign category

Thanks for the quick response Agapi.

I have emailed temporary login credentials to my site to along with the file I was trying to import. The import is working fine, just not assigning to any category - no new products remain un-assigned.

Thanks for the support and please let me know if additional information needs to be provided.

Thanks,
Syed

Agapi G. replied the topic: Product import using csv - cannot assign category

Thank you very much, Syed!

We received your support ticket and I sent you further reply. Our developers will check the issue soon and fix it for you.

Thank you! Have a great start of the week!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds