Photo Captions in Lightbox

Kel Henson created the topic: Photo Captions in Lightbox

Hello!

When I import a photo into a Product I add a comment to the Photo Caption section. How do I get the Photo Caption to show in the Lightbox? I need to give photo credit on some photos and so far the only method I can find is to use the product description.

How do I activate the LightBox to show the Photo Caption?

Thanks!

Kel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: Photo Captions in Lightbox

Hi Kel,

Thanks for your inquiry.

For now in the light-box, we show only image alt and description.

You should write the caption in either of these options.

But for the future, please take a few minutes and add your suggestion in our website's Submit Your Idea section. We periodically pass through the suggestions and add the desired features.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Kel Henson replied the topic: Photo Captions in Lightbox

Thank you for the response! If the Alt Text and Description would show that'd be perfect! However I can't find how to activate those options either ... currently there is no text in the lightbox and no description there.

I'll keep trying but if you have the direct instructions it'd be appreciated!

Kel.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Photo Captions in Lightbox

Dear Kel,

Looks like we confused your plugin with another one of our products. Unfortunately Spider Catalog does not have the functionality to display Alt text or description in the images lightbox.

However we would be happy to develop this feature, could you please add a suggestion to our Submit your idea page?
web-dorado.com/support/submit-your-idea.html

Users have the opportunity to vote for the posts and we'll implement the ideas with most votes.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds