Font Family

Adam Helman created the topic: Font Family

Hi

The styles page seem pretty exhaustive, but I am unable to see where to change the font family (to make it consistent with the rest of the site).

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Font Family

Dear Adam,

Unfortunately there are no options to change font-family on Spider Catalog, but we can give you a CSS code to do this. Could you please give us the link to your catalog page and let us know what font-family you need to use?

Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Adam Helman replied the topic: Font Family

Hi

Thanks for the quick reply.

I'm pretty new to WP so the catalog is on a test site where I'm "playing" with it and WP in general - you can get to the page:

http://www.yourscope.co.uk/wordpress/products/

The rest of the site uses font "Roboto". So yes please, if you can supply the CSS code and tell me where I put it that would be great.

In addition, please, I also noticed that the price and "More" button line up inconsistently (I'm using the wide style) - it seems to line up at the point that the description text ends. Is there a way to make them always right-aligned?

In advance, many thanks.

Dear Adam,

Unfortunately we didn't find the Roboto font on this page. Catalog and other content are currently Open Sans. Did you manage to change the font?

As for More button style, please add this code to style.css or, preferably, custom CSS editor of your website theme:

#prodMore {
    text-align: right;
    margin-right: 10px;
}

Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Hi

Okay - the other pages all use Roboto text - the page the catalog is on didn't as there was no other text on that page, just the catalog (the header and footer are NOT using roboto yet). I've added some text on it now above the catalog.

Thanks re the More button CSS.

Also, please notice that if you click on any image in the catalog it says "cannot load content"?

Thanks

Dear Adam,

The font problem is strange, since if rest of the content is Roboto, something on this page should also be. Could you please send an e-mail to [email protected] and give temporary admin access to your website? We will check both font and image problems and provide solutions as soon as possible.

Also indicate the URL to this forum topic in your e-mail.
Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Ok - added temp user - emailed you separately - has my phone details too if that is easier for you.

Note the only text on that page that is roboto is the "These are the products we carry:" text which I added just before.

Again, many thanks. Much appreciated.

Dear Adam,

Thank you very much for letting us know!
We have received your e-mail and will proceed with checking the problem soon.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds