responsive problem

Jan Augustijnen created the topic: responsive problem

I have 2 problems ... first problem, when i go to the page of the catalog, carnavalshop.be/aanbod/themas/sinterklaas/
you will see if you skrink the page that it isn't responsive! For mobile devices this is a great bug!
Could you solve out what the problem is ...

Problem 2:
when click more (meer) the page opens in a new page wich is fine but is it possible to open it i a whole blank new page without all the other content?

another option could be that i make a blank page from the catalogue and link from the previous page to thiss one ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: responsive problem

Dear Jan,

Thank you for letting us know about these problems. I am happy to help you out with this.

Could you please try to update your Spider Catalog version to its latest? It is responsive now and you will most probably not face the problem afterwards.

As for the product page, we can make it not to open in a new tab, but unfortunately it us not possible to hide the rest of the content from the opened page.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Jan Augustijnen replied the topic: responsive problem

I have the latest version, 2.8.1, instalted and it comes out not responsive!
Can I reinstal it without loosing data?

You can check the page i provide in first post!

Dear Jan,

Please note, that the latest Pro version currently is 2.9.0. Please log in to your account of Web-Dorado.com and download the plugin from My Products page.

Install it after deactivating and deleting current version installed to your website.

Make sure not to uninstall 2.8.1, since this action will remove all categories, products and other data you have within the plugin.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

When i go to my product page it said thiss:

Spider Catalog (WordPress)
Purchased on August 13 2014
Your subscription has expired

Don't see anywhere at the page that the subscription expires ??? Must I pay again to download it?

Dear Jan,

Please be informed, that the responsiveness feature was developed recently. You will need to renew your subscription to download the latest update.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

okeej a year after i buy it i make a new payment.
BUT when it don't works and don't get responsive i want money back guaranty

Support wrote: Dear Jan,

Please note, that the latest Pro version currently is 2.9.0. Please log in to your account of Web-Dorado.com and download the plugin from My Products page.

Install it after deactivating and deleting current version installed to your website.

Make sure not to uninstall 2.8.1, since this action will remove all categories, products and other data you have within the plugin.

Thank you!

How can i deleted it and then not delete it as you said ??? Don't one lose data!

Dear Jan,

We'll be happy to help you out in case any problems occur!

As for your last question, please note, that deleting a plugin only removes its files from your server, keeping the inserted data on your website databases. So the data will be back when you install the latest version.

But uninstalling a plugin deletes files and database tables, this way clearing everything related to that oarticular plugin from your site.
Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds