Multilingual Site product details translation

Moe Haider created the topic: Multilingual Site product details translation

Hi guys,

I have installed your convenient plugin on my multilingual website. I'm using WPML for providing the multilingual feature to my visitors.

How can I translate Spider Catalog product's details into couple of languages, wither with WPML or other plugins. That is, to have the products details in my spider catalog displaying in more than one language depending on the website language selected by a visitor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Multilingual Site product details translation

Dear Moe,

Unfortunately Spider Catalog is not compatible with WPML. You can translate the default text of the plugin, but category description, product description cannot be translated with WPML.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Moe Haider replied the topic: Multilingual Site product details translation

Thnx 4 the quick reply man/Ms

Is Spider Catalog uses a 'custom fields' in any way for the products details ?

I asking cause I can translate these with all their data within WPML, so I'm hoping to find a way having Spider Catalog's products details translated if it's using a similar method.

Support replied the topic: Multilingual Site product details translation

Dear Moe,

Unfortunately the only way to achieve this is to create different products for each language.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds