Change to fit site/layout

howard davis created the topic: Change to fit site/layout

I have pro version and I am able to figure out a lot of the changes on my own. But what part of the plugin editor (what php or js) do I need to change to fix some odd little things. I want to get rid of the Category box on top of the page (consignmentstars.com/used-furniture-2/), move the search box to the top right, change location of price to below the picture, etc. I have been able to figure this out on most plugins, but just having trouble figuring out what to edit here (the search box I can probably do through css).
Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

howard davis replied the topic: Re: Change to fit site/layout

got rid of category up top by taking out
"$params1=$show_cat_det;"

in the
"catalog/front_end_functions.php"

looking to change search box

Please help with this ASAP, client really wants fixed. This is page:
consignmentstars.com/used-furniture-2/

I am trying to move the search bar and put space between it and the catalog. I cannot do through css or just about anything else I have tried (php files and all kinds of stuff). Apparently it is some JavaScript issue because it is doing an element css that I cannot override. I know jack diddly about JS so any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Nevermind, added to theme style sheet for the catalogsearchbox and works now for some reason.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds