Problem after uninstall of Spider Catalog

Simone created the topic: Problem after uninstall of Spider Catalog

Hi,

today I tried your plugin, I wanted to uninstall it and after removed my site is not working anymore, that's the error message:

WordPress errore sul database Table 'Sql789353_1.wp_spidercatalog_product_categories' doesn't exist per la query DESCRIBE wp_spidercatalog_product_categories fatta da require('D:\Inetpub\webs\agenziasardegnacom\wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('D:\Inetpub\webs\agenziasardegnacom\wp-load.php'), require_once('D:\Inetpub\webs\agenziasardegnacom\wp-config.php'), require_once('D:\Inetpub\webs\agenziasardegnacom\wp-settings.php'), do_action('plugins_loaded'), call_user_func_array, spidercatalog
WordPress errore sul database Table 'Sql789353_1.wp_spidercatalog_products' doesn't exist per la query DESCRIBE wp_spidercatalog_products fatta da require('D:\Inetpub\webs\agenziasardegnacom\wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('D:\Inetpub\webs\agenziasardegnacom\wp-load.php'), require_once('D:\Inetpub\webs\agenziasardegnacom\wp-config.php'), require_once('D:\Inetpub\webs\agenziasardegnacom\wp-settings.php'), do_action('plugins_loaded'), call_user_func_array, spidercatalog
WordPress errore sul database Table 'Sql789353_1.wp_spidercatalog_product_categories' doesn't exist per la query ALTER TABLE wp_spidercatalog_product_categories ADD `parent` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL AFTER `name` fatta da require('D:\Inetpub\webs\agenziasardegnacom\wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('D:\Inetpub\webs\agenziasardegnacom\wp-load.php'), require_once('D:\Inetpub\webs\agenziasardegnacom\wp-config.php'), require_once('D:\Inetpub\webs\agenziasardegnacom\wp-settings.php'), do_action('plugins_loaded'), call_user_func_array, spidercatalog
WordPress errore sul database Table 'Sql789353_1.wp_spidercatalog_products' doesn't exist per la query ALTER TABLE wp_spidercatalog_products ADD `published_in_parent` tinyint(4) unsigned NOT NULL AFTER `published` fatta da require('D:\Inetpub\webs\agenziasardegnacom\wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('D:\Inetpub\webs\agenziasardegnacom\wp-load.php'), require_once('D:\Inetpub\webs\agenziasardegnacom\wp-config.php'), require_once('D:\Inetpub\webs\agenziasardegnacom\wp-settings.php'), do_action('plugins_loaded'), call_user_func_array, spidercatalog
WordPress errore sul database Table 'Sql789353_1.wp_spidercatalog_products' doesn't exist per la query DESCRIBE wp_spidercatalog_products fatta da require('D:\Inetpub\webs\agenziasardegnacom\wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('D:\Inetpub\webs\agenziasardegnacom\wp-load.php'), require_once('D:\Inetpub\webs\agenziasardegnacom\wp-config.php'), require_once('D:\Inetpub\webs\agenziasardegnacom\wp-settings.php'), do_action('plugins_loaded'), call_user_func_array, spidercatalog

How can I fix it??? My site is down actually.

Simone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Problem after uninstall of Spider Catalog

Dear Simone,

Please try connecting to your website via FTP connection and delete catalog folder from wp-content/plugins. This will resolve the problem. Afterwards please clear your website's cache and reload.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules
The following user(s) said Thank You: Simone

Simone replied the topic: Problem after uninstall of Spider Catalog

Thanks, now it works.

Simone

The following user(s) said Thank You: Support

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds