list of product

Sandrine Chambon created the topic: list of product

I need help. The column of price is not enought large and the price of my products appears on two rows. How can i Change the widht of this column?
Thnak you

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: list of product

Dear Sandrine,

We have received your e-mail and are already taking a look at the problem. We'll provide a solution soon.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Support replied the topic: list of product

Dear Sandrine,

Please try going through the following steps:
1. Go to catalog folder and open front_end_functions.html.php file. Scroll down to the line 292. You will see the following code:

echo '<td style="vertical-align: middle;border-width:'.$params['list_border_width'].'px;border-color:'.$params['list_border_color'].';border-style:'.$params['list_border_style'].';border-top:none; border-left:none;">';

2. You will need to add an inline min-width style to its style attribute, such as here:
echo '<td style="vertical-align: middle;min-width:100px;border-width:'.$params['list_border_width'].'px;border-color:'.$params['list_border_color'].';border-style:'.$params['list_border_style'].';border-top:none; border-left:none;">';

Let us know if this works. Please don't forget to clear your browser's cache after making the changes.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds