Products Image preview within subcategory problem

Grzegorz Golinczak created the topic: Products Image preview within subcategory problem

Hi

I have this catalogue (view mode = Cell 1)

[Spider_Catalog_Category id="4" details="0" type="" showsub="0" showsubprod="2" showprod="1"]

Every product has a several images. On the products list I can click on a image thumbnalis of the product to see the preview in a full resolution, BUT when I "scroll" the images of the single product it shows me the images of ALL products in subcategory. It supossed to be limited (the preview) to a single product. Is it possible to set/limit it somewhere in the catalogue?

Link to the catalogue
tinal.pl/koparki-gasienicowe/

Other question - Is it possible to hide/turn off the thumbnails of product images (except the main one) on the product list ( Cell 1 "mode")?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Products Image preview within subcategory problem

Dear Grzegorz,

Unfortunately we cannot remove the image looping functionality within the product images. But the second requirement is possible with customization. Please contact us to [email protected] for it.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds