How to import lots of products

Lemuel created the topic: How to import lots of products

Hi! I'm new to Spider Catalog and I have around two thousand products (sunglasses) distributed on different categories such as brand, material, lens color etc.

My first question is: does Spider Catalog is a good option for this quantity of products?

Second: What's the best (and quicker) way to insert a huge amount of products and his respective images?
I've seen that Spider Catalog supports csv importing. But what about the images? Do I have to inser them mannualy after importing the csv file or is there a way to bulk import images to products too?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: How to import lots of products

Dear Lemuel,

Seems like the product is compatible with your needs, but make sure to test the lite version before purchasing pro. You can download it for free here: web-dorado.com/products/wordpress-catalog.html .

The CSV importing functionality is available in Spider Catalog and for the images, yes, please upload them manually for the best result. You could mention the URLs of them in the CSV, but that will most probably bring up issues with the thumbnails.

As an additional note, please make sure to export a blank CSV from the plugin for you to have the correct format of a compatible spreadsheet for Spider Catalog.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds