Embed another website into the spider catalog

Jenny Rio created the topic: Embed another website into the spider catalog

Hi. I just wanted to check if it is possible to embed another website page in the spider catalog description page. I checked and followed this forum suggestion at web-dorado.com/forum/spider-catalog-joom...uct-description.html thinking that it is exactly the same that I wanted to do but somehow, when I save it, it still strip away the iframe code. Is there another way how to do it? PLease advise. We need to embed a supplier website in the description. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Jenny

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jenny Rio replied the topic: Embed another website into the spider catalog

Hi Web-Dorado Team,

Please delete this post as it is working fine now using the above link mentioned. Thank you.

KYD replied the topic: Embed another website into the spider catalog

Hi. Sorry, I am having problem with embedding now that I upgrade to 3.x version. Is iframe still works in the upgraded version? TinyMCE is checked and iframe is not prohibited. Please help. Thanks.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Embed another website into the spider catalog

Hey!

Thank you for posting about this problem!

If the iFrame is not among prohibited elements, then the YouTube link should work properly. Could you please give us temporary Super User access to your Joomla site? We will take a look at the issue as soon as possible and figure out a solution.

You can send the login information using the contact form on this page . Also make sure to mention the link to this forum thread in your message.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

KYD replied the topic: Embed another website into the spider catalog

Thank you for the quick reply. Just sent an email for the login info.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Embed another website into the spider catalog

Thank you for sending the information!

Our developers have checked the problem on your website. There's an error on the page with iframe, which is the following:

Refused to display ' pgpro.com/brands/febreze/febreze-fabric-...er-deep-penetrating/ ' in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'SAMEORIGIN'.

This means, that if the domain where the iframe is located is not the same as your website's, the iframe will not display. This is because of server configurations of your website. Could you please contact your hosting provider and ask them to take a look?

Thanks! Have a fun Friday!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds