Changing the style of the product title on the category pages

Paul Baglin created the topic: Changing the style of the product title on the category pages

Hi,
Currently the product text on the category pages is shown in the style of example A, with one word in large and the other words underneath.
How can I change it to the style in example B, where the first 2 words are in large, with the other words underneath?
Many thanks,
Paul

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Paul Baglin replied the topic: Changing the style of the product title on the category pages

In addition, on the category page, if the image of an item is clicked, it brings up the lightbox, how can I change that so it clicks through to the product page instead?

Anoush replied the topic: Changing the style of the product title on the category pages

Dear Paul,

Thanks for getting to us!

Could you please share the link to the published products page. This way it will be easier to suggest the css code.

Thanks and have a great day :)

Paul Baglin replied the topic: Changing the style of the product title on the category pages

Hi Anoushka,

The site isn't live yet so have sent you an email with the link in.

Best regards,

Paul

Anoush replied the topic: Changing the style of the product title on the category pages

Dear Paul,

In this case could you please send us the screenshot of published products page and let us know what version of Spider Catalog do you use.

Screenshot attached.
In the product title, i want to include the first two words on the top line rather than one.
Eg. Bluebell Woodland on the top line rather than just Bluebell
It's Spider Catalog for Joomla 3.x
Many thanks,
Paul

Attachments:

Dear Paul,

I discussed with our developers, and they told me that this not only a css but also php. So most probably it will be better if we send you the new customized version of Spider Catalog.

So please let us know what views do you use and what version of Spider Catalog ?

Or we can do the changes when the site will go to Live.

I'm not quite sure which views and version I use.

The site is up whilst I work on it, but password protected.

Is there any way I can private message you the links and the passwords?

Many thanks,

Paul

Hello Paul,

You can send the login information using the contact form on this page. Our development team will make the changes as soon as possible.

Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Time to create page: 0.420 seconds