CSV import /export template file

TAMARA created the topic: CSV import /export template file

Howdy!

I would like to bulk import about 100 products into the catalog. I figure the best way would be to export the existing catalog and then use that format to re-populate it. When I try to do that I get the following error:
Not Found
The requested URL /administrator/components/com_spidercatalog/exportcsv.php was not found on this server.

I am working on a server that I do not have full control over and therefor cannot afford you guys the ability to log in.. I'm curious if you could identify if this is a permissions issue (in which case I can defer to my IT guy) or if there is another problem. Could I ask that you guys send me a .csv file that you know works?
my email address is [email protected]

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: CSV import /export template file

Hello Tamara!

Thank you for keeping us posted about this problem!

As the error mentions, the file exportcsv.php might be missing from your website server. Could you please open /administrator/components/com_spidercatalog directory, and check the file is present there?

If not, you can try to reinstall the component without unisntalling current version. This might fix the problem.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds