Title Box in Cell

KYD created the topic: Title Box in Cell

Hi. My title box showing only half way. How can I make it all the way please. I tried to modified it in the Styles/Colors but its not doing anything. Also, how can I make the bottom border to only show before the Category label instead of all the way so I dont have double border in the bottom? I tried to modify using CSS but somehow it is not working. Kindly direct me what file should I use please to modify the CSS directly? Thank you.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Title Box in Cell

Hello Michael!

Thank you for posting your questions!

The problem with title is clear, but we are having trouble understanding your second request regarding borders. Could you please give us the link to the page where you have published your catalog? Please point which border are you mentioning to.

We'll take a look and have a better understanding of what you are trying to achieve.
Thanks! Happy holidays!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

KYD replied the topic: Title Box in Cell

Hi. Thank you for checking my inquiry. Please see attached.

Attachments:

Hi Michael!

Thank you for the instructions!

Please use this CSS code to make the title visible all the way. You can add it to style.css file or custom CSS editor of your website theme:

#prodTitle {
  width: 100% !important;
}

Let me know if it works. As for the border, unfortunately our developers cannot provide the code without at least having the link to this page. If you don't wish to post it publicly, feel free to send it with a private message using this form .

Also make sure to mention the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Jenny Rio replied the topic: Title Box in Cell

Hi. Please see attachment for my reply in regards to my problem. Thank you.

Also, this is the URL of the double border per my initial problem, www.hawaiifoamproducts.com/kydinc3/bento-containers as well. Thank you.

Attachments:

Hi Jenny!

Thank you for the link and further information!

Could you please try adding this code instead of previous one to style.css file or custom CSS editor?

#prodTitle {
    width: 100% !important;
    padding: 0 !important;
}

As for the border, our developers have checked this, but unfortunately the bottom border cannot be removed. Hope this is not a big problem for you.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Jenny Rio replied the topic: Title Box in Cell

Hi Agapi,

With the new CSS you gave me, the background box works, however there are no spaces between the box itself anymore and the text. please see attached. As per the bottom border that doubling it, we need to remove one of the border because it just doesnt look good. In joomla 2.x, we were able to remove the double border. We used Joomla 2.x and we upgraded to 3.x knowing that there is not that much of difference. I hope you understand. Can I get the file path where that specific page reside maybe I can do it myself. I just need to correct file. Thanks.

Attachments:

Hi. Thank you for your help. Please see attachment for explanation. Thank you.

Clicking the product alone (with arrow in red at www.hawaiifoamproducts.com/kydinc3/bento-containers ) the cell to the right (arrow in blue) will come out and with your CSS suggestion, it works with spacing in between the border as well.

However, clicking the Category that brings you to the above cell (with arrow in black at www.hawaiifoamproducts.com/kydinc3/bento-containers ), the title bar goes all the way, and padding in between the border is gone.

I checked the Options and all widths are the same on List/Cell/Wide. Help please. Thank you.

Also, this is the URL of the double border per my initial problem, www.hawaiifoamproducts.com/kydinc3/bento-containers as well. Thank you.

Hello, thank you for the feedback!

Our developers checked and found, that you have the following CSS code in /kydinc3/templates/kyd/css/default.css file. That is why this is happening.

#productCartFull {
 border: 1px solid #000000 !important;
 border-top-left-radius: 5px;
 border-top-right-radius:5px;
 border-bottom: 1px solid red;
 border-bottom-left-radius: 5px;
 border-bottom-right-radius:5px;
}

But you can use this code to fix the problem, it will most probably work:
#prodTitle {
    width: calc(100% - 40px) !important;
    padding: 0 !important;
}

Could you please give this a try?
Thanks! Happy New Year!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hi Agapi. Thank you for the code. I found out that the width of the Title box cell is manually written and is not actually picking up from the joomla admin so I have to override it to the specific width we need. Therefore, I have to manually adjust it in order for the CSS you gave me to work. Also, I managed to remove the double border. Thank you for your help.

Hey!

We are happy to know you have figured what needs to be done to fix this glitch. Please feel free to drop us a line in case you will have further questions or support requests. We will be happy to assist you!

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
The following user(s) said Thank You: KYD

Time to create page: 0.852 seconds