How do Page Options correspond with catalog elemen

Beverly Yates created the topic: How do Page Options correspond with catalog elemen

Total newbie here. I am having difficult determining which page options correspond with which catalog elements. For example, if I set List Page options, where do those show up in the catalog? What do Cells 1, Cells 2, and Cells 3 refer to?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: How do Page Options correspond with catalog elemen

Hello Beverly! Thanks for posting your questions!

Please note, that List, Cells 1, and other options are the views of catalog pages. For example, if you publish the catalog with List view, it will appear on frontend as a table with all catalog items.

Does this help? Please let me know in case you will have other questions.
Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Beverly Yates replied the topic: How do Page Options correspond with catalog elemen

That helps a little. I'm trying to change the width of the description (see attached). Where do I do that?

Attachments:

Hello Beverly!

Please check the view which you have chosen when you published your catalog. Afterwards open Styles and Colors, navigate to section corresponding to your catalog view.

Find the option Product Cell Width and set the width you wish to have on your catalog display.

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Beverly Yates replied the topic: How do Page Options correspond with catalog elemen

Where do I choose the view option? And how do I know what each view option will look like, so I know which one to choose?

These are the options I have. Where is the View option?

Attachments:

Okay, I figured that out, but why are the line/word breaks so bad? The text is cut mid-word. I noticed that it also happens on your demo page. See attached examples.

Attachments:

Hey Beverly!

We're glad you could publish your catalog! As for the word breaks, could you please add the following code to style.css file or custom CSS editor of your website theme?

#productMain * {
    word-break: normal !important;
}

Let me know if it works.

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds