1064 SQL Error

Ryan Osborne created the topic: 1064 SQL Error

Hello, this question has been asked a number of times previously but no answers or explanations posted, just apparent PMing of the orginal poster. I've installed Spider Catalog but as soon as any attempt at adding a product (both adding via CSV import which is a necessity, but also simply trying to add individual items) is made this error results:

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND published=1 order by ordering' at line 1 SQL=SELECT * FROM #__spidercatalog_product_categories WHERE id IN () AND published=1 order by ordering

There is no way to dismiss or clear this, aside from uninstalling and reinstalling the module. Obviously this makes it impossible to really evaluate the product or whether the Pro version of this would be sufficient for my clients needs. I'd really like to be able to resolve this, any answers would be appreciated.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: 1064 SQL Error

Hello Ryan! Thank you for posting about this problem!

Please note, that the causes of this issue can be different on each site, and that makes them unique on each website. It doesn't happen on every site.

So could you please give us temporary Super User access to your Joomla site? You can send the login info to us using the contact form on this page: goo.gl/7SbEU1

Also make sure to include the link to this forum thread in your message. Our development team will solve the problem on your website as soon as possible.

Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Agapi G. replied the topic: 1064 SQL Error

Hi Ryan!

I am happy to inform you, that the problem on your Spider Catalog has been resolved! Out developers have fixed the SQL syntax and the issue was fixed.

Could you please check your catalog items and confirm, that it is working properly now?
Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.289 seconds