Category/SubCat Images

Marty Barnes created the topic: Category/SubCat Images

I have purchased the pro version so that I could customize my catalog to my liking. I am overall pretty happy, but I have no use nor desire to have images for each of my categories and subcategories. I would prefer to keep these clean and just text. Where/how could I go about getting the "image" section removed from my list pages? You can see the sample below has just empty gray space. I am going to add descriptions, but I really want to make the "image" section on that table go away.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Category/SubCat Images

Dear Marty,

Unfortunately the product does not have an option to disable the image column. However, we would be happy to do that manually for you, so you can achieve the necessary view of your catalog.

Could you please e-mail temporary admin access information to [email protected], mentioning the URL to this forum topic, in case you are interested in customization?

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds