Product Title Wraps when space between words prese

David Walker created the topic: Product Title Wraps when space between words prese

New user and I'm working through post configuration setup. I notice that any spaces in the Product Title causes the title to wrap and change to a smaller font. See attached screen shot, where product 1 is titled with no spaces, title 2 has a space between the words.

Is this by design?

It would be better if the Title could be one font and a subtitle another font. Two separate fields

Can you help?

Thank you,
David Walker

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Product Title Wraps when space between words prese

Dear David,

The mentioned is not the plugin design, so it is an issue. Thanks for letting us know about it!

Could you please contact out support team by e-mail ([email protected]) and give temporary admin to your website? A ticket will be opened for you and our developers will check the problem as soon as they can.

Make sure to include the URL to this forum topic in your e-mail.
Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Marc replied the topic: Product Title Wraps when space between words prese

This issue still exists in the version I purchased today. Is there a quick DIY solution for this issue?

Best regards,
Marc

crispin replied the topic: Product Title Wraps when space between words prese

This article describe about the title space informations.the product title based informations are included in this article. i also notice the changes in the title warps when the size will be changed in smaller font.thanku so much for sharing this information.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Product Title Wraps when space between words prese

Hello Marc!

Thanks for letting us know about this problem!
Unfortunately this conflict requires changes in a few places of Spider Catalog. May we have a look from admin dashboard of your website? Please send temporary access information using this contact form.

Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message. Our development team will take a look at the issue as soon as possible and figure out a solution.

Thank you in advance! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds