multiple categories on one page

thomas mertens created the topic: multiple categories on one page

Hi there,

I really like the Spider catalog plugin. I am however having some problems showing multiple categories in one page.

I want to show different categories on a single page. I tried adding multiple product lists underneath each other.
This works, but by doing so, I also get multiple search bars above each categorie.

Is there another way, to do this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Re: multiple categories on one page

Dear Thomas,

Currently there is no way to do that, but this functionality will be added in the next release of Spider Catalog.

--
Best regards
Web-Dorado team

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Jenny Rio replied the topic: Re: multiple categories on one page

Hi Thomas,

I asked the same question too but sad to say, it is not included in the current release. I wanted to share what I did just in case someone may need it.

In Components/Spider Catalog/Category, I created the category in the category catalog. Then, I created under Products menu all the category that I wanted to show individually in one page in the products catalog using the Category name I created for the categories that I want to show in one page.

In the Menu, my Menu Item Type is Product List then in required settings (right), in select category drop down menu, I select the category name I created to include all my categories. In the webpage, it shows all my categories. That's the only way I know to show all my category. Not sure if it is a good idea to you but it works for me.

Cheers!

albert replied the topic: Re: multiple categories on one page

was just coming here to see if this was possible. would love to see it!

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds