Remove image box from all entrys.

Christopher Hill created the topic: Remove image box from all entrys.

Where is the code and why is this not an option in the "Options" menu.

Also nearly crashes site when I input my near 13000 products in inventory and do a search.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Remove image box from all entrys.

Dear Christopher,

The extension code can be accessed from the files of your website. Files responsible for frontend of the component are in /components/com_spidercatalog/ directory of your website.

As for the crashing problem, could you please tell us how it is affecting? Is there an error thrown, or the website simply becomes unavailable?

Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Christopher Hill replied the topic: Remove image box from all entrys.

Site freezes for a long while as it does the search. I intend to use the component as a catalog for aircraft parts which does not need to have images enabled. I'm thinking that if I can remove the image search from the database query, that it will speed up the search function.

Support replied the topic: Remove image box from all entrys.

Dear Christopher,

Could you please give us the link to your catalog page, where we could see the freeze issue of your catalog? Does this happen with Spider Catalog search, or website search, when you are looking for a catalog item?

Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds