Over-riding Inline CSS

Tyson Kedgley created the topic: Over-riding Inline CSS

Although spider catalog is working fine for me, there are some styles I'd like to change because it doesn't quite fit the page as I like. I know how to over-ride CSS however you have inline CSS which can't be over ridden unless I change it in the code. However I can't find the right page to get to the code.

EG:
<div style="background-color:#004372;width:30px;right:36%;padding: 4px 20px 4px 15px;position: absolute;"><a style="color:#ffffff;font-size:12pt;" href="/_dev/index.php/component/spidercatalog/showproduct/112/25/4/Rocky-6">More</a></div>

I want to remove "position: absolute" but can't find the file I need to change it in. Can't find it in Options either

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Over-riding Inline CSS

Dear Tyson,

Please add position: static; to remove the absolute positioning. If you have a custom CSS area, which doesn't get overwritten with an update, go ahead and write necessary CSS there. It will make the changes.

In case your code doesn't get applied to elements, you can add !important to rules.
Also, let us know if you need help with the CSS code.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds