Menu Drop Down problem

v s punn created the topic: Menu Drop Down problem

leatherfactory.in/new/index.php

On the home page, which does not have Spider Catalog, the dropdown (Catalog 2015) works fine.
When we go to 4 in 1 (category in Spider Catalog), the drop down is not working.

Please check.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Menu Drop Down problem

Dear user,

There is a Javascript error on the page, perhaps because of a conflict with your website template. Could you please contact us to [email protected] and provide temporary admin access to your website? We'll fix the problem on your product as soon as possible.

Please mention the URL to your forum post in the e-mail subject.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

lerrypage replied the topic: Menu Drop Down problem

I have the same problem. did you get help?

Agapi G. replied the topic: Menu Drop Down problem

Dear Lerry,

Thanks for notifying this regarding to this problem! We'll gladly help you too to resolve it.

These kind of problems are usually Javascript conflicts with website template or another extension. So they are more of specific to your website.

Could you please give us temporary Joomla Super User access to your site? Our development team will take a look at the problem and figure out a solution as soon as possible.

Please send the login information to [email protected], and also mention the link to this forum topic in your message.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Dear Lerry,

I am happy to inform you, that our developers have resolved the problem on your Spider Catalog. Unnecessarily, jQuery was included to your website, which was already present in Joomla.

Could you please check your site and confirm, that the dropdown now works properly with Spider Catalog?
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

lerrypage replied the topic: Menu Drop Down problem

Many thanks!
I think now everything works properly .
I would hope that there is a module available in future for the customer to edit the catalog in Fronend.

Best Regards
Lerry

Dear Lerry,

Thank you for your suggestion!

Unfortunately we don't have enough Joomla resources to develop the component further, but I'll add your suggestion to our customer wishlist for future reference.

Thanks a lot!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds