Spider Catalog Styles & Colors Changes Don't Save

Jenny Rio created the topic: Spider Catalog Styles & Colors Changes Don't Save

Hi. The changes I made in the Styles and Colors Options in Component/Spider Catalog/Options/Style and Colors always go back to default. It says there that the changes are save but the color still the same. Kindly check please.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Administrator replied the topic: Re: Spider Catalog Styles & Colors Changes Don't Save

Dear Jenny,

Please give us a link to your site and temporary admin user account, and we will try to find out the problem as soon as possible.

Best regards
Web-Dorado team

Jenny Rio replied the topic: Re: Spider Catalog Styles & Colors Changes Don't Save

Hi,

Our site is not online yet and therefore I am unable to give you the admin user account. What I mean by checking it is the file that I download itself and not my admin site. If you can give me the file again, I can uninstall and reinstall again the file to see maybe there is problem when I installed it. I really need to change the color and some width on the Catalog.

Thanks.

Support replied the topic: Re: Spider Catalog Styles & Colors Changes Don't Save

Dear Jenny,

We've sent you the plugin via email. Please remove current version of Spider Catalog and re-install the one we've sent you.
This should solve your problem.

Best regards
Web-Dorado team

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Jenny Rio replied the topic: Re: Spider Catalog Styles & Colors Changes Don't Save

Thank you. It works. :)

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds