List All Categories

Jenny Rio created the topic: List All Categories

Hi. I just purchased your product and I like. It is perfect to the website I am building right now. However, is there a way to view the categories only in creating the menu to show all categories in the webpage instead of just single product or list products choices?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Administrator replied the topic: Re: List All Categories

Dear Jenny Rio,

please tell in details what you need exactly.

Best regards
Web-Dorado team

Jenny Rio replied the topic: Re: List All Categories

Hi. Thank you. To be more specific, in the joomla administrator side, when you create a menu, there is a selection either single product or product list to show in the webpage. Selecting the product list will show the lists of all the product itself depending on how many you selected to show in the page. Selecting the single product will show only one product. What I wanted to accomplish is, to show all the category lists I created from the Component/Spider Catalog/Categories tab only in one page and when they click the category they selected, then the product list will come out like what you have right now. Is there a possibilities that it may be available soon? Everything seems ok and perfect for me except that Category lists. I like the drop down Category lists to show as well. Please see attachment. Thanks.

Currently selecting the Product List in creating the menu in Joomla it shows the entire Product itself like below:

What I wanted to do is to show all Categories in the Category section of the Spider Catalog instead of Product like below.

Please advice.

Administrator replied the topic: Re: List All Categories

Dear Jenny,
Unfortunately Spider Catalog does not have this functionality.
You can create a joomla menu and add all the created categories to the menu one by one (add a product list and select the category you want).

Best regards
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds