Translation is not working 100%

Harbert created the topic: Translation is not working 100%

Hi,

I have translated the language file into pt-BR, but when I create a menu item and choose product list, it shows the sub-category items in a column where is written above: Image - Name - Description instead of the translated content, also the word Subcategories is displayed in English, instead of Portuguese.

Even better would be to not display at all the description above the columns.

www.atlanticbit.net.br/mwnavarro/cosmeticos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Translation is not working 100%

Dear Harbert,
In your language file pt-BR.com_spidercatalog.ini make all

SH_CLOSE=Fechar statements to look like

SH_CLOSE="Fechar"

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Harbert replied the topic: Translation is not working 100%

I tried that, but does not make any difference for the subcategories, for the word subcategories itself and "images", "name", "description" when choosing in the menu a productlist from a subcategory.
The complete .ini file is translated and work for other items, just these 4 from subcategory not.
www.atlanticbit.net.br/mwnavarro/joico

Dear Harbert,

Could you please contact us to [email protected] and let us to take a look at the issue? Please mention the full link to your forum post in your e-mail.Also please include temporary admin credentials to your website in the mail.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Rosa Lancia replied the topic: Translation is not working 100%

Harbert wrote: I tried that, but does not make any difference for the subcategories, for the word subcategories itself and "images", "name", "description" when choosing in the menu a productlist from a subcategory.
The complete .ini file is translated and work for other items, just these 4 from subcategory not.
www.atlanticbit.net.br/mwnavarro/joico

I have the same problem, I translated the langage file but these titles remain in english, as they are not present in the language file. I attach the screenshot as the site is not online. The topic is not resolved what can I do?

Attachments:

Rosa Lancia replied the topic: Translation is not working 100%

I resolved the problem by myself. I found the file
/components/com_spidercatalog/views/spidercatalog/tmpl/default_list.php
in the component must be corrected

line 303-304-305
"<td style="padding:10px;width:130px;background-color:#f4f4f4;border-right: solid 1px #ffffff !important;"><center>Immagine</center></td>
<td style="width:150px;background-color:#f4f4f4;border-right: solid 1px #ffffff !important;"><center>Nome</center></td>
<td style="width:350px;background-color:#f4f4f4;border-right: solid 1px #ffffff !important;"><center>Descrizione</center></td></tr>';"

and 289
echo '<center><div><div id="prodTitle" style="width:190px;background-color:#'.$params->get( 'param_category_title_background' ).' !important;'.(($params->get('title_color')!='')?('color:#ffffff;'):'').(($params->get( 'title_background_color')!='')?('background-color:#'.$params->get( 'title_background_color').';'):'').'padding:10px;font-size:'.$params->get( 'category_title_size').'px;">Sottocategorie</div></center>';

The following user(s) said Thank You: Support

Dear Rosa,

Thank you for sharing this information with us. Also please feel free to contact us in case of facing any other problems.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Jered Croese replied the topic: Translation is not working 100%

Sorry to ask more questions regarding this.

But is there an easy way to also translate the content? (aka product pages and categories)?
or Do I have to duplicate every product and category and then create another chain (aka a big category for every language) ?

Dear Jered,

Unfortunately there are no automatic translation options in Spider Catalog for this. You will need to create different categories for each language.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Jered Croese replied the topic: Translation is not working 100%

Support wrote: Dear Jered,

Unfortunately there are no automatic translation options in Spider Catalog for this. You will need to create different categories for each language.

Thank you!

Hi Support,

Perhaps can you add a "duplicate" button for both the products? so we can easily make multiple copies of existing products for easy translation?

Dear Jered,

Thank you for your suggestion! I will add it to our customer wishlist and our development team will consider adding the option to future updates of the product.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds