1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax

tal created the topic: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax

ello , i am getting an error when i am tring to select a menu item that is a spidercatalog type :

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'heqsc_spidercatalog_products, heqsc_spidercatalog_product_categoriesWHERE heqsc_' at line 1 SQL=SELECT a.* , COUNT(b.id) AS count, g.par_name AS par_name FROM heqsc_spidercatalog_product_categories AS a LEFT JOIN heqsc_spidercatalog_product_categories AS b ON a.id = b.parent LEFT JOIN (SELECT heqsc_spidercatalog_product_categories.`ordering` as `ordering`, heqsc_spidercatalog_product_categories.id AS id, COUNT( heqsc_spidercatalog_products.category_id ) AS prod_countFROM heqsc_spidercatalog_products, heqsc_spidercatalog_product_categoriesWHERE heqsc_spidercatalog_products.category_id = heqsc_spidercatalog_product_categories.idGROUP BY heqsc_spidercatalog_products.category_id) AS c ON c.id = a.id LEFT JOIN(SELECT heqsc_spidercatalog_product_categories.name AS par_name,heqsc_spidercatalog_product_categories.id FROM heqsc_spidercatalog_product_categories) AS g ON a.parent=g.id WHERE a.parent=1 group by a.id

What can i do ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax

Dear user,

Could you please contact us to [email protected] and let us to take a look at the issue? Please mention the full link to your forum post in your e-mail.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds