Legend for Events Catagories

WS4W created the topic: Legend for Events Catagories

First of all, let say how much we love the Spider calendar. We have had many positive comments on it through our web site.
I have tried to add separate catagories for our events. Right now I have added the category "Meeting" with a red background. On the calendar a small red bar appears to the left side of the event. That is fine, but we would like to see the color acfross the entire event title on the calendar.
At the bottom of the calendar there is a red bar and below it appears the word Meeting but without the letter M. On the Upcoming Events widget calendar the red bar appears and again only the letters " eeting". Is there a setting that I am missing when making the categories? OUr web site is www.ws4w.com Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Legend for Events Catagories

Dear customer,

Do you want to say that you want the entire event date block to take the category color ?

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

WS4W replied the topic: Legend for Events Catagories

We can live with the color bar at the left edge, however, if there is a setting to make each category event have a particular color background would be better. The main problem I am having is the legend at the bottom of the calendar where we get a big long color bar and only part of the category title. Right now it is supposed to have the word "Meeting" but only the letters " eeting" appear. This also shows in the Upcoming Events widget in the right hand sidebar. I also noticed that for our recurring events, the event name is not listed in the widget only the code line about repeating the entry every month.
Thank you for checking this out... we truly love the calendar and get a lot of praise on it..just need to fix a couple of glitches.

Support replied the topic: Legend for Events Catagories

Dear customer,

Could you please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll try to fix your issue as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds