Is it possible to provide access to User with "Editor" privileges?

Keith created the topic: Is it possible to provide access to User with "Editor" privileges?

I would like to provide the ability for one or two of my staff to create and edit Calendar entries but I don't want to give them full Administrator privileges to my WordPress site. Is it possible to provide access to the Spider Calendar function to someone who only has "Editor" privileges?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Is it possible to provide access to User with "Editor" privileges?

Hello Keith!

Thank you for posting your question!

Unfortunately Spider Calendar itself does not have the mentioned functionality. However, you can achieve this using Advanced Access Manager free plugin. Let me give you the link, where you can download it:

wordpress.org/plugins/advanced-access-manager/

Make sure to create a user group, which inherits Admin rights. Then hide all the items, except the necessary menus, e.g. posts, pages, and of course, Spider Calendar menu item.

Hope this works for you.
Thanks! Have a nice Friday!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds