Month Links

James WHC created the topic: Month Links

Hi there,

Is there a way for me to create a link to a specific month in the calendar?

I want to be able to display one specific month for one group of users by giving them a link and them not having to click the arrows numerous times to have to get to that month.

Many thanks
James

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Month Links

Hello James!

Thank you for posting about this!

Spider Calendar has an option to choose the displayed month. Click Quick Edit under your calendar title and use Default Month setting to select the necessary month. Afterwards you can publish the calendar on a page and give the link of that page to your users.

I am posting a screenshot of Default Month setting below.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
Attachments:

James WHC replied the topic: Month Links

Hi there,

Thanks for the info, I have the calendar published on a page that is showing the current month, I want to be able to display a different month on a different page; if I change this setting will it change both pages?

Thanks
James

Agapi G. replied the topic: Month Links

Hello James!

It will change the month on both pages, unfortunately. So you will need to recreate your calendar and events then set a different month as its default month. Hope this is not a big problem for you.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.272 seconds