Can we change text or background colour of box under Calendar in sidebar???

tendringtalk created the topic: Can we change text or background colour of box under Calendar in sidebar???

Hi
Can we change text or background colour of box under Calendar in sidebar in free version as members struggle to read the text in Catorgories etc.
Pic here---> www.tendringtalk.co.uk/pics/calander.jpg

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Can we change text or background colour of box under Calendar in sidebar???

Hey!

Thank you for your question!

You can change the background of the category by editing the category. Use the color picker of Category Color option to set it up as you wish to have it. Let me know if it works.

Thanks! Have wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

tendringtalk replied the topic: Can we change text or background colour of box under Calendar in sidebar???

Hi,
Thanks, i was able to edit the "Red" background colour as you said but i cannot see/find where to edit the colour of the background where the box says "All Categories".
Thank you
See pic

Attachments:

Agapi G. replied the topic: Can we change text or background colour of box under Calendar in sidebar???

Hello!

Could you please give us the link to your calendar page? We will provide you the necessary CSS code for changing the background. Also let us know which colors we should use for the background and text.

Thank you! Have a good day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

tendringtalk replied the topic: Can we change text or background colour of box under Calendar in sidebar???

Hi, yes it is on www.tendringtalk.co.uk
Could you give me code to change the colour of the All categories button to Black text (possibly next size bigger?) With a White Background please :)
Thank you very much :)

Greetings! Thanks a lot for the link!

Please open /spider-event-calendar/front_end/bigcalendarmonth_widget.php file of your website and search with category0 keyword. You will notice the following code is written as its style attribute:

style="background-color:#<?php echo str_replace('#','',$bg); ?> !important"

You will need to replace it with this:

style="background-color: #ffffff !important; font-weight: bold;"

Please give this a try and let me know if it works.
Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Yes that done it thank you very much :)

You are most welcome!

Please feel free to let our team know any time you will require further assistance for Spider Calendar. We'll be happy to help!

In case you have a few minutes, please share your rating for Spider Calendar on WordPress.org. We really appreciate your thoughts about the quality of the plugin, as well as suggestions on improving customer support. Let me provide you the link:

wordpress.org/support/plugin/spider-event-calendar/reviews

Thank you so much! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hi, i need to allow for certain or all members to add events to the calendar, what would be the best way to set it up so that as not to allow all profiles admin in case they delete something or break it :)
I am getting a lot of requests to add events but it would be easier if they were able to add the info themselves but not to delete anyone elses or mess things up :)

Hey!

Unfortunately Spider Calendar itself does not have this option, but perhaps the best way to manage this is to use Advanced Access Manager plugin. It will be handy in case you will need to alter access for other plugins also.

Make sure to create a user group, which inherits Admin rights. Then hide all the items, except the necessary menus, e.g. posts, pages, and of course, Spider Calendar.

Hope this works for you.
Thanks! Have a nice start of the week!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.384 seconds