Venue, Line-Height and Inactive plugin

Saad created the topic: Venue, Line-Height and Inactive plugin

Hi-
1.) Is there an option to add a Venue (location) for an event?

2.) How can I increase the space between lines on the calendar? I feel like they are too close and would like to make it neater (see britcham.com.pa/wp-content/uploads/2017/...7-02-02-12.05.54.png )

3.) The plugin spider-event-calendar/functions_for_xml_and_ajax.php says "Inactive". How can I fix this, or is this not an issue?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Venue, Line-Height and Inactive plugin

Hello Saad! Thank you for posting your questions!

1. Regarding event venues, please note, that you can write additional details in description section of each event. Unfortunately there are no other specific options for providing event locations.

2. You can use the following CSS code to enlarge the spacing between lines in calendar events. Please add it to style.css file of your website theme, or custom CSS editor panel.

#cal_event p {
    line-height: 17px;
}

3. As for the notice about the file being inactive, this is not an issue. Functions_for_xml_and_ajax.php file is responsible for the calendar popup, which seems to be working correctly on your Spider Calendar.

Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds