Error 403 - Forbidden

Stephen Kastner created the topic: Error 403 - Forbidden

The calendar works when I am logged in as Admin at MANS333.com but for anyone not logged into the WordPress Dashboard they get the following when trying to access the calendar widget in the sidebar:

Error 403 - Forbidden
You don't have permission to access the requested resource. Please contact the web site owner for further assistance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Error 403 - Forbidden

Hi Stephen!

Thank you for letting us know about this problem!

Could you please give us temporary WordPress administrator access to your website, so we can take a look? You can send the admin login details using the contact form on this page .

Also please mention the link to this forum thread in your message. Our developers will take a look at the issue and provide a solution as soon as possible.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Stephen Kastner replied the topic: Error 403 - Forbidden

Absolutely, will do and THANKS!

Thank you, Stephen!

We received your support ticket, I will check it soon and get back to you with a follow-up email.
Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Dear Stephen,

I am happy to inform you, that our developers have resolved the problem on your website! They have changed the value of 'cur_page_url' property in /spider-event-calendar/calendar.php file and replaced with the following:

'cur_page_url' => '',

Could you please check the calendar and confirm, that 403 error is not appearing anymore?
Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Stephen Kastner replied the topic: Error 403 - Forbidden

I wanted to follow up with a thank you for tracing and correcting the problem I was having with the new installation. It works great now!

Hello Stephen!

It is nice to know your website is functioning properly now! Please don't hesitate to drop us a line any time you have other questions or support requests. We'll be happy to assist!

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds