Calendar Widget - Centering and dynamic width

Luis Barbero created the topic: Calendar Widget - Centering and dynamic width

Hello,

I just purchased spider calendar and the first impressions are not great. It would have been a lot better to try all the features for a limited time to see if it would serve the purpose.

I am trying to put a calendar widget on a sidebar (avada theme) but I want that calendar to be centered (at the moment, it is left aligned).

At the same time, I do not want the width to be a fixed value in pixels. I would like it to be adjusted based on the dimensions of the sidebar. That is the why it works with other widgets so if you resize the window resulting in a change in sidebar width, the widgets inside get adjusted accordingly.

I have attached two images. One with the page in full size and one showing just the sidebar.

Thank you,

Luis

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: Calendar Widget - Centering and dynamic width

Hi Luis,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Luis, please send me your calendar page URL and we'll try to advise solution for you.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Luis Barbero replied the topic: Calendar Widget - Centering and dynamic width

Hello,

I am not using that plug in anymore due to the non-centered behaviour. What solution could I use for that? I could put it back on the website if you think there is an easy solution to get it to work exactly as I want.

Thank you,

Luis

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: Calendar Widget - Centering and dynamic width

Hi Luis,

I am sorry for late response that was due to holidays.

Luis, I am sorry but I cannot advise you solution without being able to see the calendar on your page. We need to understand what makes the calendar look not-centered. Solution will be easy but without knowing the reason we cannot advise you anything.

Please put the calendar back, send me your website URL where the calendar is posted and we'll advise you centering solution.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Time to create page: 0.396 seconds