Linking Widget to Larger Calendar

Jason created the topic: Linking Widget to Larger Calendar

I have been reading the forums and no one seems to have asked this question so maybe I am just missing it and its right in front of my face but I cannot seem to find it. Is it possible to link the widget calendar that I currently have in my sidebar to a page that has the full size calendar loaded on it? I attached a screenshot of the page where I have the main calendar loaded and as you can see I have a small calendar widget in the right sidebar. When the user is on any other page of the site I want them to be able to click on that widget sidebar calendar and come to this page. Is this possible?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Linking Widget to Larger Calendar

Hey Jason! Thanks for posting your request!

Here's how you can get this with Spider Calendar. Please use the widget title and write it the following way:

<a href="full link of large calendar page">Widget Title</a>

Please try this and let me know if it works for you.
Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Jason replied the topic: Linking Widget to Larger Calendar

Thank You for the quick response however I have tried that already and every time I click on save it deletes the link and reverts back to just the normal title. Plus if this does end up working it will create a link for the title but not the actual calendar itself. Is there another way to link the calendar?

I attached two photos. The first one is before I press save and the second is after I press save. For whatever reason once I press save the link disappears and reverts back to Just the normal title.

Attachments:

Agapi G. replied the topic: Linking Widget to Larger Calendar

Hey Jason!

Unfortunately it won't be possible to add the link to the whole calendar. But if this doesn't work, we can create an option in the widget, where you can add the link to large calendar (or any link in general).

We can make this customization on the Pro version of Spider Calendar. So if you have pro and are interested in this customization, please contact our team using the contact form on the following page:
goo.gl/7SbEU1

Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your email as a reference.
Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds